Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

2.10.2010

The good news is...

I'm back!

HELLLOOOOO out there...

u miss me?


So I left my blog after I graduated... convinced I was prepared for the great beyond a.k.a the "real world"...


How incredibly misguided of me



So I decided the purpose of this blog has always been expression and reflection... and I've come to a crisis involving both such abstract ideas... I figure this is the best way to handle it.

A lot of the posts will be questions I have about anything in general... and some proposed answers (basically a continuous inner dialogue)... ur welcome to comment on anything


It'll kind of be a look inside this twisted semi-screwed brain of mine...


Oh and the occasional lyric


Ok pumpkin? (what Will Smith movie is that from???)


I guess the title would've suggested some sort of bad news...

But not remembering that quote is bad enough


live.dance.breathe.


PS I've been playing this song for months now... MJs voice is priceless... and so is the name of the new Birdman album... sorry I'm not sure where that came from...

No comments:

Post a Comment