Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

6.09.2009

I didn't even know this song had verses....

I mean who cares when the hook is that crazy???


Sorry to get so hood but this song's been in my head for whatever reason....


BTW life experiences of the last couple weeks:

1. Bowling for the first time in 5 YEARS

2. Enjoying a mainstream film for the first time in months:




absolutely LOVED it... mainly because it didn't have a happy ending... and I don't usually like movies with happy endings... I don't feel like they're realistic....

and I formulated my own little life quote after watching this movie:
The thing I've learned the most about pain... most of the time it's temporary... eventually you move on and find other ways to hurt yourself



ugh... the story of my life






3. Shooting a gun for the first time EVER (and enjoying it maybe a little too much)



And experiences to come:

1. Leaving Athens and any bullshit that is associated with it for the LAST time

2. Going to 3 different states in 3 weeks (NY, PA, FL)

3. Changing my cell number for the first time since middle school



Basically if you don't hear from me for a month or two


It's because I changed my number and didn't give it to you...


Guess you better hop on that twitter if you want to keep up with me ;)



Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment