Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

6.05.2009

Best. Tweet. Ever.

Ashley sweetbluedreams b epically annoying... I mean after 100 years I'm gonna need you 2b able to wipe ur own ass...Ashley sweetbluedreamssooo... another Twilight realization... if vampires have babies.. do they just stay babies forever since they don't age... and wouldn't that


Read from the bottom up...


and follow me if you want the whole shabang...


I have no idea how shabang is spelled or why I just included it in this post...



But I love it nonetheless...



Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment