Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

5.05.2009

Put a little twist in her hips... cause I'm watching

I really love them as a couple...





Baddest Bald Chick in the world... well Intellect's a close second ;)



Shit maybe I should shave my head...



Could u imagine how much you'd save on hair products??


Truth be told tho...


I'm not that bold

Anyways I know EVERY word in this song... I just love it! But the reason it's on here is I been thinking... can women be a sexually free as men without being called hoes and sluts? I mean if Rihanna came out with a song called "I Get Around" she would be publicly crucified lol....

INTRO SEX AND THE CITY CLIP:



Call me crazy...
but I enjoy the search for Mr.Right... because Mr.Wrong Mr.Right Now and Mr. Right Spot all serve a purpose...


You feel me?


Anyways that's what's in my head at this point...



HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO EVERYONE!!!!!



Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment