Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

5.18.2009

She wants to live fancy...

So me and some of my friends were playing the rating game this weekend:

Step 1: Set the standards who is a 1 (for me T-Pain) and who is a 10 (Idris Elba.. damn)
Step 2: Rate some other celebs to get a feel for the game
Step 3: Rate people you know...

Step 3 can be a little bit risky... but if you have friends like mine who keeps it real regardless.. it gets real interesting

My rating overall was a 7

Two of my female besties 9 and 10

Two of my male besties 6 and 7

What exactly does that say about me?

I don't really take female rating into account because you know... girls b trying to b nice to other girls... but will give ur ass a 3 behind ur back... but most dudes.. especially the ones I know can keep it real..

so I'll take this 7 and use it as a starting point... lol

Although these same dudes only gave Beyonce a 8.... which to me was RIDIC...so I mean... i guess I'm doing well?

Also... swag, money, talent, and power can raise/lower the rating:

Example: Lil Wayne pre-swag and talent: solid 2... After Tha Carter III: about an 11...








yeah... it does that much



Moral of the story... if you look like Joe Cool (ahem Jay Z) u better be grinding in the streets doing something if you want that Diva (who for all intensive purposes is a 10 in my book... based on shoe game alone lol)


Oprah was a 3 before those billions...now she off the charts... Ladies step ya game up!!!


Or at least be like Gayle and get some shine from association...


Best compliment of the day... my boy Grandpa Bill said my bestie Shug was above fat asses...


Now that IS beauty



Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment