Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

5.03.2009

Thug Life

So I know this clip is old...

But I was thinking about it the other day...

How gangster is this little girl?

Like her logic is so hood... she's like "shit.. if he about to come out the movie and kick my ass then I gotta kick his ass first"

I mean think about it


You'd probably get the same answer from Tupac...





And that my friends, is why this clip is

THE BEST FUNNY KID MOMENT EVER



If you asked me what I was gonna do if a monster got me at 3....



I'd probably say run...


But i mean... I'm obviously not as hood as this girl



Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment