Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

3.21.2009

Don't break yourself for me.....don't lose your selfish ways for me




4 Things I'm currently obsessed with:




1. The song that's currently playing

Un deux trois quatre cinq six
A hundred times is fine
For you I go all blind
Oh my where is my mind

Who know Sweden had so much soul????

Btw... her whole album is awesome... and I'm kinda mad I'm posting it cuz now everybody will be listening to her... but um news flash: we're like 2 years late lol


2. This man


Damn.... that's really all I can say right now


3. These shoes

Sleep on them if you want... but soon you'll be seeing them in your dreams ;)

Sad part is... I still haven't bought them... but I told you
Times is hard!!!!


4. This video

I know I'm late but it's still HILARIOUS....
"Believe me when I say... I fucked a mermaid"






Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment