Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

3.04.2009

I wouldn't be so damn sensitive... I'd let things go by

DREAMWORLD

What a concept...

Sorry I've been so ghost these last days but my life has quite quickly turned into a Lifetime movie special... Just watch one of those movies where the popular girls gang up on one girl because one of their boyfriends likes her and set out to make her life a living hell. Then fast forward to the climax where they dump rotten meat on her or something.... that's where i've been the last few days

Oh but please don't forget the ending

You know like in all lifetime movies those girls get their due...whether in court or through her survivng family or when everyone around them realizes their just a bunch of cowardly bullies

But believe me she is NOT dead.. nor defeated... or backing down

In my dreamworld... none of this would have ever happened. She would've never messed with that sorry excuse for a human being, and people would've handled their OWN business instead of getting a bunch of bystanders involved. I tried my hardest to not get involved in this whole mess... but when you put your hands on another human being for childish reasons, I, and hopefully anyone who has common sense, MUST speak out against it.

But lets be honest... in my dreamworld OU's black community would have a LOT more members... and our organizations would be more focused on scholarship and service rather than drinking and fighting.

Maybe that's just a dream

I guess I'll end this with a Bible verse... since when times get hard everybody gets religious

Cursed is he who throws bows in the bar. -Annitra 23:87



Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment