Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

3.29.2009

Respect is not expected but it's given 'cuz it's real...

Tell me you remember this song!!!!!

Anyways.... I had the longest most interesting convos this spring break (so mad it's over) with 2 of my closest friends Mary and Chelsea...

3 Questions:

1. Is loneliness a sign of weakness? (Do we really need men?)
2. Is life not always about doing what you want to do? (Or should you chase your dreams?)
3. Is going through hard times really a measurement of strength of character? (this one needs a little explanation: are you really a stronger person if you put yourself through a whole bunch of unnecessary bullshit/hard times.... isn't strength of character a balance between perseverance and maturity aka the ability and wisdom to walk out of unnecessary situations???)


I'll probably be answering these questions in a future post... of course from my POV... but I want to know what you all think... comment below or hit me up...



Or just think about it....




Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment