Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

3.16.2009

I don't want nobody to hear me while I make you moan...

ATTENTION: GROWN AND SEXY ALERT
(If you ain't mature enough to say sex without giggling please take these steps: 1) bring mouse to top right hand corner 2) click the "x"
k.thanks.bye ;)

Hello to everyone else!


So the weather's getting warmer....

and folks are starting to get that itch

at least I know I am

you know... the one you scratch between 1-4am... under the sheets... with slow music... and preferably a partner (lol but don't act like you don't fly solo from time to time)

Either way I'm helping all my Grown and Sexys out with a couple tracks off my "ultimate bedtime" playlist... aka the slow jams deluxe get the draws tape ;)

"Crown Royal" Jill Scott
"Mirror" Ne-Yo ::RANDOM STORY When my mom first heard Ne-Yo she heard the song "Say It" and thought it was an opera... if this is not hilarious yet please youtube the song and listen to the lyrics... then it will be hilarious::
"Breathe" Raheem DeVaughn
"Marathon" Raheem DeVaughn ft. Floetry
"Mellowsmoothe" Maxwell (yeah I know you ain't heard this one...I got that exclusive... but do be close to a bed with a fine man/woman when you listen to it )
"Moments in Love" Art of Noise (THROWBACK!! but please get the full version not the quiet storm version... you'll need all 10 minutes BELIEVE me)
"On Top of Me" Tyrese
"Let's Get Lifted Again" John Legend (this is the break song between round 1 and round 2... or round 14 and 15... I don't know how you get down)
"Make That Sound" J.Holiday (it's the song playing while you're reading this)

Mind you this ain't the whole playlist (I'm not about to let all my tricks outta the bag) and it's mostly new stuff cause everybody knows "Let's Get It On" is a staple... and anything by Barry White or Teddy Pendegrass is dangerous.... but either way it should be enough for you to start your own "ultimate bedtime" mix...

And here's a position to get you started on your way:








It's called the "Prision Guard" position....




I just hope his nightstick is big


Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment