Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

3.05.2009

Tell me something... where yo boss at???

Today is Thursday my love!!!


It's time for some BEAUTY to liven up the week...


I've relapsed into an addiction I've had for years



SHOES


Not just any shoes... they flyest-most exclusive nobody has them-you want them-crazy high heeled shoes




My fav shoe designer is Christian Louboutin.... His shoes are insanely expensive but oh so beautiful... I'm thinking when I graduate I might have to buy myself a pair for survivng OU for four years... what you think?



Anyway for the spring/summer season I'm loving these looks:

The ruffle/flower look is my absolute fav... I bought myself a knockoff-not as fly but still cute silver version below












Secondly I'm loving the basket weave/gladiator look these are some joie and valentino sandals that if I could afford I'd have in A SECOND...


Lastly I love the snake sort of strapy sandal like these tahari's... I also bought a knockoff of these:













Even though Beyonce has never really done anything for me personally. She's beautiful and talented and I'd never hate on her for that, but she's just a little too much for me. I can't do the big hair, the big voice, the big production.... I just can't (lol Annitra). I think music should be a little more organic and natural... let it speak for itself... one thing I won't argue with is that she is one of the QUEENS of fly ass shoes... Hence Diva:


6 inch fly ass boots... don't even fuck with me




Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment