Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

3.26.2009

My name is Ashley... I'm almost perfect

Project Unstoppable

So weather is getting hotter... and the clothes are getting skimpier

time to be unstoppable

I'm trying to get ready for my new life as a grown and sexy college graduate, so I'm working harder than hard working. If you want details let me know but basically Unstoppable involves at lot of time spent in the following places:

1. The Library
2. Ping
3. High heels
4. Salad bars/Subway
5. Fashion blogs


Trying to get like this:
Super thick and sexy












Project Unstoppable is about getting it right inside and out... Surrounding yourself with a lot of love, including the love you have for yourself. My advice? Take one night to yourself a week... don't do work, don't socialize, just chill out and do whatever is that makes you happy. Usually that's a good playlist/movie/book and a looooong shower for me. Maybe it's a night a the gym/jazz club/in bed for you. Just do it... Swear you'll love life the next day. Everything will be blue!

So loyal readers....What are you doing to get it right for the summer/future? Leave a comment below the post! I love hearing from you guys, and I know you're reading this trying to get you're Unstoppable on so... SHARE ;)


Oh... and the answers to two questions I've been getting from readers:
1. Yes, the playlist coincides with all the posts. (Check the popout player in the top right corner)
2. No, this isn't a fashion or celeb gossip blog... mostly music, shoes, and overall hotness lol


And everybody loved the slow jam deluxe get the draws tape post so there will be more playlists to come!



SUPPORT THE BLUE MOVEMENT!!!


Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment