1. Is loneliness a sign of weakness? (Do we really need men?)
2. Is life not always about doing what you want to do? (Or should you chase your dreams?)
3. Is going through hard times really a measurement of strength of character? (this one needs a little explanation: are you really a stronger person if you put yourself through a whole bunch of unnecessary bullshit/hard times.... isn't strength of character a balance between perseverance and maturity aka the ability and wisdom to walk out of unnecessary situations???)
I said I would answer them in a future post soo...
1. I don't think we need men, but I don't think loneliness is a weakness tho... My roomie Nat always says we're created to be social beings... and I agree.
That being said I don't think you should be dependent on anyone... self sufficiency is definitely sexy
2. I really don't know.... I'm still trying to figure that out
3. I kinda gave my answer away in the question... but yeah I think strength of character comes from knowing when to persevere and when to walk away.... everyone knows that one person banging their head up against the wall...