Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

4.30.2009

I guess I'll see you around...

You ever felt like you been wasting your time with someone?

Like you hang out with that girl who just can't seem to be anything but negative...

Or you try to kick it with friends who always seem to make you feel like shit....


Sometimes it's better to leave good enough alone





I'm going home again




it's the only place I ever really feel supported and loved




So here's to going back to breathing in harmony with the people I couldn't live without


In other news... this song is the shit.... I'm sad if this is the first time you've heard it




Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment