Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

4.03.2009

Can't shake this feeling that I have

I love voices...

To me the true measure of a singer is the emotion they can convey in their voice...

Emotion doesn't necessarily equate to volume (ahem *Mary J Blige*) or intense riffs (*cough Fantasia cough*)


sometimes it's just the purity of expression

Thus Sally's Song by Amy Lee

I'm not about to get started on how I feel about Amy cuz we'd be here all day... I love her in a completely idolistic unnatural way... we'll talk about it later though

So I'll just say...

good movie

great song

even BETTER artist


I'm starting a series next week on the artists I feel have the most interesting and unique voices...


Some you've heard of some you haven't

But here's a peek:



PLEASE...watch the entire song... because it gets CRAZY towards the end


Talk about a VOICE!


And she is NOT classically trained...


Thanks!



more to come...





Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment