Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

4.01.2009

We rode on horses made of sticks

You ever hang around someone you feel like you can just act an ass around and they won't mind?? Or at least won't say anything out loud?

Thanks Grandpa Bill ;)


Haha this post is about O'Betty's tho...

French Fries like you can only imagine....

Don't even fuck with me!!!!










I'm graduating college... it's a truly transitional and hard time in my life... my response... Long Islands and Sex on the Beaches.....
I'm excited about tomorrow tho... who doesn't love a good BGLO show and Nuvo Sparkling Voda...


You know since I'm not having any sex.....



Don't judge me!!!




Live.Dance.Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment