Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

4.06.2009

I will hold onto you....

LOVE this song... better with Feist tho... changed my life with Feist:



I keep the service bell by my bed for you...

Simple phrase...says soooooo much tho

Oh the art of songwriting

Anyways I just wanted to share that little piece of heaven with you...

Feist's voice is... well... I would describe it as one long nostalgic sigh...

What you think?

And Grizzly Bear is crazy... just get on that asap


Anyways this past weekend while playing random CDs from like 03 and 04 I found some music from some songs I was writing to... and got SUPER excited! I'm really thinking about recording and posting on the blog... but that's like... a serious step...

The only people who've ever heard the music were very very VERY close friends because I don't know if it's ready for mass listeners....


If I did record it, it would be real rough just on my laptop for people to get a preview...


If you want to hear it, it's up to you all...


Let me know



Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment