Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

4.09.2009

I wish I could .... every boy in the world

QUICK ENTRY

Hello loves... have a good laugh at my expense...

I know I did:


I'm on my way to Cleveland but had to post about quite possibly the funniest moment of my life...

So we all have our ex's/dudes we really ain't trying to see/dude's who's last names you never knew

I'm waiting for the bus and one walks up... and get on the bus and one's driving it.... i get off and one's waiting at the next stop


Fill these ones in with your skeletons and you've got instant HILARIOUSNESS


I lol'd waiting for the bus... on the bus... getting off the bus... walking home....

Moral of the story...


God plays a MEAN practical joke don't he???



I feel like I already have ...... every boy in the world





Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment