Live In Blue

My photo
I always wanted my name to start with a J... for some reason I think it's the coolest letter in the alphabet. I laugh at almost everything... I use ellipses at all times... and i love sex, music, and food. I'm pretty simple

4.14.2009

Freedom

Not really a song... more like a poem written word type thing...

Freedom

I dont want to live a life like a movie
I dont want to find a love like a song
What I desire is far beyond what any artist created
What I want is to be alone
Solitary in my thought processes
Lonely in my mind
What I want is to be free
Freedom to be blind

I can't fit inside your box
I can't look like your picture
What I know is beyond reason and logic
What i know comes from inside me
Emotions originated in my soul
Created and designed
I am the extension not the subject
Interwoven we're both divine

Freedom Freedom Freedom
What does it mean?
Can I see or feel it?
Is it self obtained or earned?
What is life without diligence and discipline?
What is freedom in respect to life?

Am I childlike or naive
To want a life void of responsiblity?
Or do I live as the gods intended
Focused on art and creativity?


in this institution I am not free
In this society I am not free
In this world I am not free
in this life I am not free
in my mind I am not me


Sort of abstract, theoretical, and preachy I know...

but I kinda like it



Live.Dance.Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment